I am doing great! While I miss all the kicking and moving around from little miss Jocelyn in my belly, I am very glad to have my body back, especially my "skinny" feet! As far as sleep goes, I think Jim and I got very lucky because with the exclusion of the 1st night, I believe we have had at least 5-6 hours or more of sleep every night! I think all the rest I have been able to get has really helped with my healing. I am still taking Motrin but mainly for the uncomfortableness/tightness than anything. At this point Jocelyn and I are having issues breastfeeding. Mainly because she doesn't like to stay latched even though my milk has come in. It is frustrating, but thank goodness we have the option of formula as backup! I don't know what we would do without it! Well I think that pretty much sums things up on my side of the spectrum! Thank you friends and family for everything! Jim, Jocelyn, and I truly appreciate all of your help, love, gifts and support!
Hello, I'm MamaGoose!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment