StrollerFit!

I am very happy and excited to say thtat this week Jocelyn and I committed to StrollerFit!  If you don't know what it is, it is basically a set of fitness classes designed for moms to exercise with their little ones.  I really enjoy it and have been everyday this week, except Wednesday because the instructor canceled due to an emergency.  It is tough stuff but it is really fun at the same time!  Plus have other moms and babys there is a great motivator! 

On Monday evening and Friday morning, Jocelyn and I went to MommyMuscle Sculpt and Restore the Core!  On Monday we had to leave early because Jocelyn was really cranky!  She's a morning baby, not a night baby!  Anyway, MommyMuscle Sculpt is strength training with a resistant tube, and Restore the Core is mom and baby pilates.

Tuesday and Thursday mornings we went to StrollerFit , which is a cardio and strength class using the stroller as an exercise machine, while we entertain the little ones by singing nursery rhymes as we exercise!  Jocelyn has a blast at these classes and loves looking at all the other little ones!

I have definitley gotten my workout in for the week and my body is aching, in a good way of course!  If anyone would like to learn more, please contact me!  Next month we are starting an 8 week challenge where we each set our own goals that we would like to reach, and we have an instructor to help keep us on track!  Here are some pictures of the different classes that I found on the StrollerFit website, to give you a better idea of what the classes look like:


StrollerFit



Restore the Core



MommyMuscle Sculpt
(Wearing the baby is optional!)

No comments:

Post a Comment