As of the end of February, I am a Heritage Makers consultant! Heritage Makers in short is an online scrapbooking program with endless projects that you can create! I found out about them when Jim and I went to the Children's Expo in February. They had a booth, and once I saw the array of products and stories, I was hooked! I attended a 2-day conference a few weeks later, and by the end of the first night, I had decided that I wanted to pass on the beauty of Heritage Makers to my friends and family, and hopefully make a little money too! So far I have only created one project, a book for Jocelyn's journey to be with us, but it turned out great and I am so happy with it! I can't wait to make more! The project I'm working on now is a wedding album!
My Heritage Makers Website:
www.embracedmemories.com
Embraced Memories on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Embraced-Memories/334488207446?ref=ts
My 1st Storybook:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1252560&productId=5
Hello, I'm MamaGoose!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment