Christmas Day 2010

We all had a great morning!  Jim and I woke up earlier than Jocelyn, but once she was up we opened presents!  She was pretty funny because once she opened the first gift, she could have cared less about opening anything else, so we had to get her motivated to open everything else!  She got a push mower from Santa, a My Pal Violet from mom, a Little People farm from Dad, and a bunch of play food from Kota and Willie!  We also opened our gifts from Grandma Nettie May.  Jocelyn got a soft dinosaur book that makes sounds, I got a nice warm knitted hood, and Jim a level/tape measure!  What a great Christmas morning!

After we were done opening presents and after we got dressed, we headed to IHOP for have brunch with Grandpa JC and Uncle Curtis! Jocelyn and I shared scrambled eggs and Jim had the Two-Two-Two with two eggs, two bacon and two pancakes! Yum yum! After brunch we headed over to say hi to Jim's sister and her family. They were all still in ther jammies!

When we were done there we heading over to my mom's house where we opened more presents!  Jocelyn got her very first wagon from Grandma, a baby doll, a pillow pet from Uncle Curtis, a Little People music barn, a ride on horse from Grandpa JC, and other stuff that I'm sure I'm forgetting!  Our great day ended with a scrumptious Christmas dinner of prime rib and crab legs!  Yum Yum!

The gates have opened and now Jocelyn can touch the tree!

Playing with her farm and play food

Opening presents at home

Opening stockings with Uncle Curtis

Jocelyn and her new baby!

Opening her music barn

Jocelyn and Grandma Tammy

Mom and Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment