Technically she was 2 1/2 yesterday, but her 2 1/2 wellness appointment was today, and it went very well! She weighed in at 27.5 lbs, measured 35 inches tall, and had a BMI of 15 1/2... what does this mean? Well, she is in the 50th percenitle for everything, so she's right on track which is great!
My only concern this go around wad a little bump that appeared on her hand a few months ago. It's never hurt her or bothered her, so I assumed it was a fatty cyst... and I assumed correctly. Her doctor was not worried about it at all, especially since it doesn't bother Jocelyn in the least. She did however give me the name of a local pediactric hand surgeon in case we decided we would want it removed.
Other than that, it was a quick check-up, and Jocelyn did great! She even surprised me when she wanted to sit on the patient chair, and she sat there the whole time we were waiting for her doctor... Then when the doctor listened to her lungs, heart, eyes, hears, nose, mouth, etc. She was perfect and did everything the doctor asked without any hesitation! This is so new to me, and something I hope she contunes at every appointment! =0)
Here are some fun pics I took while we were waiting for the doctor:
Peek-a-boo! I see you!
Mama, pillow please!
My little model!
Being silly!
Beautiful Baby eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment