Thursday, February 4, 2012
The sun was out and snow on the ground, so Jocelyn and I suited up and headed out to play in the snow! I got her all dressed and ready, then she got mad when I told her it was my turn I guess next time I'll get ready first! =0)
Of course the first thing she did when we hit snow was take a scoop and eat it. Then we played "Bury Jocelyn in Snow" a game that Jim created when we first got married, except then it was called "Bury Lyndsey in Snow"! After that I tried to snow her how to dig a tunnel, and she started helping me at first, then she had more fun crashing my tunnel. =0\ We tromped around a while and made lots of little paths through the snow, and while we were doing this we found a huge snow pile that we tried to climb, bu that didn't work so well. So we took a seat and just layed back and enjoyed for a little bit. Jocelyn ate more snow, and she managed to pull both her mittens off. After eating more snow her hands were freezing, so we headed home. Poor thing cried all the way home because her hands were soo cold! Maybe next time she'll keep her mittens on! (And we couldn't find her good hat, so maybe that was part of the problem too.) Either way we had fun!
Hello, I'm MamaGoose!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment