Tuesday, April 3, 2012
It happened! Today Jocelyn used her big girl potty for the very first time on her own! We haven't been working on potty training yet at all, excpet for the fact that I put her potty in the bathroom so she could get used to it and would reandomly ask her if she wanted to use it. To which her response was always "no". Or if she did say :yes" she would go sit on it and not do anything. Well today daddy asked her and she said yes, so they went to the bathroom and she actually went pee in the potty like a big girl! We were so proud of her and when she saw how excited we were she got excited too! I hope she keeps this up and makes it easy on us! =0)
Hello, I'm MamaGoose!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment