We got another new car!

Monday, April 23, 2012

As most of you know, we bought a new car back in February.  We were so excited and got a great deal.  Unfortunately on April 18th I was in a car accident. 

I was the only vehicle at a 4-way stop, so after stopping and looking both ways I began crossing the intersection, when all of a sudden this little black car comes out of nowhere and I smack right into the driver's side door before I even have a chance to realize what happened!  My air bag went off but both Jocelyn and I were fine.  The time between the accident and the police arriving is kind of a blurr because it happened so fast, but the two people in the other car walked off from the accident and never name back.  It turns out the car belonged to a dealership, so it was very possible that the two that were in it had stolen it... hence the reason they were driving so fast and ran the stop sign.  Anyway, my car wasn't drivable so it was towed.  Later after the insurane inspector looked at it, it was announced totaled.  All that hard work of looking into cars and car shopping ended just like that!  We hadn't even had a chance to register the car yet!  Bummer!

Well, fast forward to today... Since I knew I wanted another Mazda5, searching wasn't as hard, but finding the right price was hard.  So since non of the available used Mazda5's were really in our price range, we decided to just go look anyway.  And to our surprise we found one!  And we"re both happy to say that once again we have a new car!

It's a Mazda5 (considerd a compact mini van), front wheel drive (drives like a car), with a 3rd row and seating for 6, plus sliding doors (my favorite) and pretty good gas mileage (28city/32highway)!

No comments:

Post a Comment