Tuesday, October 16, 2012
We are 31 weeks today, and we've officially entered our 8th month (weeks 31-35) of pregnancy! It's amazing! The 1st trimester seemed to take forever, the 2nd trimester flew by, and now there's only about 9 weeks left we will get to meet our little guy! Wow!
This past week I've been feeling kind of crappy, so we've just been hanging
out. My heartburn has kicked in again, and on top of be exhausted all the time,
Nolan's movements have started to become somewhat painful and uncomfortable. I
do love his movements because it reminds me that he is healthy in there, but
sometimes he over-does his somersaults (our whatever it is that he's doing in
there) and pushes a little too hard. Other than that I'm doing well and hanging
in there!
Here's how our Baby Boy is growing (From
BabyCenter.com):
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds
(try carrying about four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He
can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning
to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving
a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and
somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby
is active and healthy.
Only 63 days until we reach our due date!
Hello, I'm MamaGoose!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment