Mr. Fish

Saturday, September 7, 2013

I'd been dying all summer to get Nolan to the pool, but it never happened.  Luckily our pool decided to stay open one more weekend, so I was FINALLY able to take him (Daddy and Jocelyn went too)!  And he loved it!

First we took him in the little kiddie pool and he had fun splashing with his feet, then his hands.  Then we moved to the big pool and he enjoyed it just as much!  He kicked and splashed like a little fish, and laughed when I blew bubbles.  =0)  I remember when I first took Jocelyn, and even still, she has a death grip on me or Jim in the water and won't let go for anything, but not Nolan!  Maybe it was because he was born in the water, but was carefree and having fun.  Jocelyn and Daddy had fun too.  =0)

I'm going to have to find some mom and baby swim lessons for my Mr. Fish and I to do while Jocelyn is in school!


No comments:

Post a Comment