Happy Birthday Jocelyn!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I can't believe my baby girl is 3 today!  I wanted to make her special day fun so we headed to the zoo!  She's been talking about seeing the animals, so I thought she would love it, and she did!  It was a nice mommy-daughter day, and Jocelyn was able to pick out a special something at the gift shop with her birthday money from Great-Great-Grandma Nettie May!

She is such a sweet little girl, so smart, and we love her so very much!  Here's to another great year!  Love you Jaws!

Opening a surprise gift left by Grandma Mimi... this is her
"Oh My!" face because she was able to see what it was going to be!

It's a Barbie!

All ready to go!

Love the lions... always the first thing we see

"Hey boy!  Look at that fox!"

Well hello turtle!

Mama, I hungry

The purple ladies (I did not plan this on purpose!)

LOVES her new animal puzzle!

Tired after a full day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment