Today was Jocelyn's first official day of preschool! Back in March I registered her for a 3yr old program from 9-11:30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I thought it would be great for her to get some time away from me, since she's never really had any time away from me except with family, and it would be great for me to have some alone time to relax or get things done!
Well, unfortunately she did not have a very good first day. We knew it was coming, so after we got back from our San Diego trip we started potty training, and she had been potty trained, but for some reason she had 3 accidents in class today and she got in trouble for both hitting and biting! I am completely shocked! I thought she would do great!
After talking to the teachers, we are going to see how next week goes, and hopefully she will have some better days, because she says she loves school and playing with her new friends. Wish us luck!
Eating a yummy breakfast
She's so excited and so am I!
Showing off her new backpack
Can't get there fast enough!
Love you Goose! Have a great day!
One last picture before I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment