Jocelyn Starts Gymnastics!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Today Jocelyn started gymnastics class with her bestie Lydia!  We thought it would be fun for them to take a class together where they can burn a little steam, and they both did great!  And I think it worked out great because there are only 4 little girls in the class and 2 teachers.

So today they did some stretching then split into group to do some obstacle courses that were set up.  They did some stuff with jumping, somersaults, balancing, and the bar.   I think Jocelyn's favorite part was the trampoline, but my favorite part was watching her attempt to do somersaults!  It was pretty cute!  Then at the end of class they did a little bit of singing and dancing, and were given a special stamp and coloring sheet.  Jocelyn was so excited and so proud of herself!  We can't wait for next week!

(Thanks for taking pictures Mommy Ginny!)
I din't realize this was supposed to be a goofy picture,
eitherwise I would have stuck my tongue out too!
 
Waiting for class to start

Sitting on their Magic Squares doing some stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment