We're 27weeks Today!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Crazy, right?!

I've been doing good the past, just super exhausted! Baby has been moving alot, which gets kind of annoying after awhile, but I LOVE it and would rather have a bunch of annoying kicks/movement than none at all! And I'm super excited that we've entered our 3rd trimester! It's hard to believe that our little man will be here in about 3 months... and so will Christmas! Time flies!

Jocelyn and I started a Mom and Tot yoga class this past Friday, which we both had fun at. I did alot of yoga while I was pregnant with her and I really enjoyed it, and am glad I found a way for Jocelyn to participate too. And it was nice to know that other mom's think like I do, because there were three other pregnant mom's with their toddlers in the class. =0) We're excited to go again next week!

Our next appointment will be a week from tomorrow on Wednesday, September 26th!

Here's how our Baby Boy is growing (From BabyCenter.com):

This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like the head of a cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with his legs extended. He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother him, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment