Tuesday, November 13, 2012
This past week I've been feeling pretty good, just tired! I've been getting up
more to use the bathroom more in the middle of the night and my sides are
starting to ache! How I miss sleeping on my back and belly! =0) I'm feeling
much like a pnacake flipping from one side to the other. lol My heartburn has
seemed to calm down which is good. So all-in-all I'm good and getting very
excited! Only 2 more weeks until we'll be considered full-term, and only 5 weeks
until our due date!
We have our Midwife Chat this Thursday, then our next appointment (technically our 36week, but will be during our 37th week), is on Wednesday, November 28th!
How Our Baby Boy is Growing (From BabyCenter.com):
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long
and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so
snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the
number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully
developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic
physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on
weight.
Hello, I'm MamaGoose!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment