Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Oh boy did the past week go by fast!
We don't have an appointment this week, but we/I did go to two classes today! First Jim, Jocelyn and I attended our Midwife Chat, where the midwives went over final paperwork and other things that we need to finish/get ready. It was pretty boring, and was 2 hours long, but at least Joelyn did surprisingly well! After the class we got several compliments on how well behaved she was. =0)
After that class was over, I attended a "Baby Wearing" class while Jim and Jocelyn went on an adventure to Walmart for some Daddy/daughter time. I really enjoyed the class and wish I had taken one befre having Jocelyn. I tried "wearing" her in a both a wrap and sling, but never felt comfortable. It turns out I was doing it wrong! Now I'm super excited to "wear" Baby Nolan when we go out, because it will make me feel better knowing for sure if he is too cold or too hot with the upcoming cold weather (hopefully)!
Other than that, nothing new really update for the past week, we're just super anxious to hit the "full-term" mark! It's getting very real!
How Our Baby Boy is Growing (From BabyCenter.com):Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. He now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. He's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered her body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected his skin during his nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of his first bowel movement.
Hello, I'm MamaGoose!
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment