We're back!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Wow!  I'm kind of in shock that the last time I posted was almost a year ago!  Obviously I was busy being pregnant, having a baby, and got swept up in the tumbleweed of life.  =0)

Well, I''m happy to say that we're back!  I would like to say that I will be catching up on everything that's happened since my last post, and I will update on the most recent happenings, but I'd rather focus on the present and the future!

To start off, I've updated Jocelyn's page and added a page just for Nolan!  I've also added a "family photo" page where I'm planning on adding a couple photo collages of our family photo shoot/Nolan's 6 month photos in June.

I can honestly say I've missed blogging, so hopefully I will get back into it and keep everyone updated more often!  =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment